Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon provides support and resources for people living with Parkinson’s disease, their families, and caregivers living here in Oregon and SW Washington.
When you connect to Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon (PRO) you become part of a community of programs and services designed to support wellness and quality of life. When you support PRO with a financial contribution, you join with others in our efforts to break down barriers to wellness!
Highlights of 2016 to date:
Whether your interactions are with a compassionate member of our staff on the HELPLINE, a volunteer support group leader, or even just engaging through the quarterly newsletter, you can be ensured that a caring and knowledgeable member of our team is always close by, ready, and willing to help.
- Increased households served from 10,000 to 11,000
- Added three new exercise and one communication skills classes
- Published a manual of best practices and tips for Support Group leaders
- Launched a successful Long Term Care training for professionals
- Trained 400 police, service staff and airport personnel in assisting people with PD
We look forward to hearing from you! Holly
Sign up for email updates
Mark Your Calendar
Communication Skills Class
Pain in Parkinson’s
Winter Wellness Classes
Winter Schedule in Progress
Celebrate Hope Gala: MonoPROly
See Calendar of Events for more information.