|Ways to Donate
|Parkinson's Resources of Oregon understands the value of every contribution. We operate on a lean budget, relying on grant funding, corporate support and donations from generous individuals like you. With the help of your investment, we are able to continue fulfilling our mission of empowering people with Parkinson's disease daily through education, information, and advocacy for a cure.
Simple ways to donate to PRO:
- Online: Click here to make a contribution through Network for Good's safe and secure online donation form.
- Phone: 2. You are welcome to call us at 800.426.6806 where our staff are able to process Visa, Master Card, AMEX, and Discover transactions.
- Mail: 3. A simple and easy way to send in a donation, include a note of what this gift is for and drop it in the mail. Please make the check out to Parkinson's Resources of Oregon. Our address is:
Parkinson's Resources of Oregon
3975 Mercantile Drive, Suite 154
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- In Person: We invite you to visit our offices and say hello to our staff and volunteers while dropping off your contribution. Here you can see first-hand the resources that are available through your support and we would love to see you! Additionally, any member of the PRO Board or Fundraising Committees are happy to receive your contributions.
Making a monthly donation can often be easier than a larger annual gift. This can be set up through your checking account and even earn you bonus points on a credit card.
*Be sure to check if your employer matches gifts to double your giving power!
Please call us to discuss any of the below options of support:
Gifts in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
- Donations of Stock or Appreciated Securities
- Remember us in your Will
- Car Donations
One of the most meaningful ways you can honor someone is by supporting a nonprofit in their honor. Upon receipt of your contribution we will send an acknowledgement card indicating that a gift to Parkinson's Resources of Oregon has been made in their name, honor or memory. When making a memorial or tribute gift, please provide the following information:
name(s) of the deceased / honored
name and address of the donor(s) for acknowledgment purposes
name and address of the individuals to be notified of the gift
For questions about your contribution to Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon, please contact Lauren Tietsort, Development Director at 503.344.6952 or email@example.com.
Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. You will receive acknowledgement of your tax deductible donation. Thank you for your support!